Stayed at Boathaven over Easter weekend. It's a great location. Just outside the hustle and bussle of Airlie Beach but still an easy 5-10 minute easy walk into town. The rooms were a bit loud. We could hear nearly every door shutting next to us and above us. There were tiny sugar ants in the kitchen area, but honestly, I think that has to be expected due to the tropical environment. The spa on the balcony was nice. The grounds and pool were nice, clean, and well kept. Nothing spectacular but definitely a nice, decent place to stay. Great place for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boathaven Spa Resort your ultimate holiday destination in the beautiful Whitsundays. We offer you self catering apartments for your holiday, with complete privacy. We have Studios, suitable for 2 guests, 1 bedroom poolside apartments, bayside spa suites with your own private balcony spa, coral sea apartments with bathroom spa and 2 and 3 bedroom penthouses. All of our rooms are self contained and have awesome bay views. Laundries and tour desk on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your at Boathaven Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boathaven Hotel Airlie Beach
- Boathaven Resort Airlie Beach
- At Boathaven Spa Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands