My partner and I stayed for two nights late February 2012.
Very close to town and was alowed to check in hours before. Quiet a small hotel with abit of a faulty lift. Stayed on the top floor in spa suit.
Was impressed on first impressions. Very well laid out and tidy. Ok view.
Comfy leather lounge and I liked the small kitchenette. (a sample cooking oil would be an asset). Impressed with the little laundry but did not use on my stay. Room was well air conditioned.
The only minor dislike was the cleanliness of the balcony, spa and bathroom. The spa had hair coming through the jets, and hair on bathroom floor.
All in all was a plesent stay and would come back :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boathaven Spa Resort your ultimate holiday destination in the beautiful Whitsundays. We offer you self catering apartments for your holiday, with complete privacy. We have Studios, suitable for 2 guests, 1 bedroom poolside apartments, bayside spa suites with your own private balcony spa, coral sea apartments with bathroom spa and 2 and 3 bedroom penthouses. All of our rooms are self contained and have awesome bay views. Laundries and tour desk on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your at Boathaven Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boathaven Hotel Airlie Beach
- Boathaven Resort Airlie Beach
- At Boathaven Spa Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands