The apartment we stayed in was fantastic! Very spacious, the TV was great with a DVD/Blu ray player and surround sound. The view was incredible! It was so great to be able to look out at the ocean and over the main street of Airlie beach. We stayed in the room with the spa on the balcony and it was also a great extra to have, especially in winter. The bed rooms were spacious and homy and very comfortable. All in all our experience at the Mediterranean Resorts was a great one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mediterranean Resort offers affordable luxury in self contained 1, 2 and 3 bedroom villas, honeymoon suites or a choice of 3 or 4 bedroom penthouses.The private balconies and spacious apartments offer unsurpassed views across the Coral Sea and the magnificent Whitsunday Islands.The resort facilities include 2 private saltwater pools both with outstanding views, a spa in which to refresh and all only 300m from the centre of Airlie Beach.The Whitsundays really is the epitome of Paradise, and Mediterranean Resorts is in the heart of it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Mediterranean Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Airlie Beach
- Mediterranean Resort Airlie Beach
- Mediterranean Resorts Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands