We only had 2 nights here but really enjoyed our stay. The apartment was excellent, well maintained and spotlessly clean. There was plenty of room to spread out and the pool area was lovely. Would definitely return on our next visit. Only downside was the walk up the hill but fixed by getting a taxi. The views were stunning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mediterranean Resort offers affordable luxury in self contained 1, 2 and 3 bedroom villas, honeymoon suites or a choice of 3 or 4 bedroom penthouses.The private balconies and spacious apartments offer unsurpassed views across the Coral Sea and the magnificent Whitsunday Islands.The resort facilities include 2 private saltwater pools both with outstanding views, a spa in which to refresh and all only 300m from the centre of Airlie Beach.The Whitsundays really is the epitome of Paradise, and Mediterranean Resorts is in the heart of it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Mediterranean Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Airlie Beach
- Mediterranean Resort Airlie Beach
- Mediterranean Resorts Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands