“fantasea cruises are the best” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fantasea Adventure Cruising Reefworld - CLOSED

Fantasea Adventure Cruising Reefworld
Sydney Boathouse, Lot 29 , Units 2&3 | James Craig Road, Rozelle, Airlie Beach, Queensland NSW 2039, Australia
Website
2-Day Great Barrier Reef Reefsleep Experience
Type: Tours, Reefs, Adventure
Activities: Scuba diving
Melbourne, Australia
“fantasea cruises are the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

all the staff were great friendly people n treated everyone with respect

Visited May 2012

Australia
9 attraction reviews
“Our day was excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012 via mobile

We did a one day cruise to whitehaven beach from hamilton island on fantasea and while they were not our first choice( the other one was booked out) we were glad we went with them. Everything was excellent from the staff, BBQ lunch on board the boat, activities on the beach, the big stable boat etc...,
While on whitehaven we did see the other tour company and were pleased we didn't end up on that tour, just didn't compare.
Honestly nothing to complain about, the location is just beautiful and the fantasea crew made sure it was left just like it was when we arrived, simply stunning..

Townsville, Australia
10 attraction reviews
“Great day with Fantasea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

We had a fantastic day with Fantasea Cruises. The pickup from our hotel was prompt, checkin easy, stopped at Hamilton Island for a couple of hours and then off to Whitehaven Beach. It was a very relaxing day and well organised.

Visited April 2012
Welches, Oregon
4 attraction reviews
“fun and professional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

cruise was great, price was good, and we had tons of fun. employees were professional, laid back, friendly, helpful, and all around great.

Visited October 2011
“Bad customer service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012 via mobile

I called to enquire about booking a ferry ticket this afternoon and the reservations agent was completely unhelpful and rude. I was confused about the times of the ferry as I was looking at a timetable I had printed 3 weeks ago. I politely asked her questions on how to get to hayman and instead of explaining to me that they had just released a new timetable i was met with a number of aggressive defense phrases such as ' I think I can do my own job'. Also if she had good local knowledge she could have kindly informed me that there was a hayman transfer direct from Shute Harbour which we eventually booked. Maybe the lady was having a bad day, however I work in customer service and I found the whole reservation process quite shocking and rather upsetting!