This Resort was a level walk to Airlie Beach town, we even had the bus at the door if you didn't want the 7 minute walk, the resort is very convenient. Level walk in the other direction is the Tavern for cheap pub meals there is also an onsite Thai restaurant.
(Beware that 90% of the other apartments in Arilie Beach are a walk up the hill side with no transport to get to them unless you take a taxi. (the others don't tell you that when you book)).
This resort had accommodation for families with separate bedrooms (two bathrooms) and views that are unbelievable. The separate 1 bedroom apts are the best, plus you get the extra sofa in each for additional people. Or if you have a big group like us we had co-joined 1 bedroom apts with fantastic views from the front units. Ask for the front rooms with views.
The rooms are spacious, clean & modern, beautiful views out over the Whitsundays from the balconies. We relaxed and read around the pool when we were exhaused after boats trips.
Highly recommended for location, views, accommodation and cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whitsunday Vista Resort offers you distinctive apartment style accommodation, located directly across from the Port of Airlie and adjoining Boathaven Bay. Relax and enjoy the Whitsunday Vista of turquise blue waters from your private balcony with uninterrupted views of the Coral Sea and Whitsunday Islands. Whitsunday Vista Resort offers a variety of room types including Bayview Spa Suites, 1 Bedroom Spa Suites, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments, all with breathtaking water views and private balconies. Whitsunday Vista Resort is a pleasant five minute level walk to the centre of Airlie Beach, a bustling seaside resort village with great shopping, restaurants, cafes, bars and famous Airlie Beach swimming lagoon. Whitsunday Vista Resort is an ideal base from which to explore the Whitsundays, with an on site tour desk and convenient bus stop literally on our doorstep. Apartments feature wireless internet, individually controlled air conditioning, ceiling fans, LCD TV, cable TV, direct dial phones, kitchenette and laundry, additionally 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments feature a fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher. Whitsunday Vista Resort features a delightful pool, outdoor heated spa, covered barbecue and entertaining area, undercover parking, lift access to all levels and Whitsunday Spicy Thai Restaurant open for dinner or room service every evening. Whitsunday Vista Resort is your ideal base for a holiday in the Whitsundays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda and EasyToBook so you can book your at Whitsunday Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whitsunday Vista Hotel Airlie Beach
- Whitsunday Vista Airlie Beach
- At Whitsunday Vista Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands