“Top spot for tasty breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 70 Restaurants in Airlie Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Open 7 days All day dining Outdoor seating Views Private air conditioned function room Cocktail Bar Homemade pastas Fresh locally caught seafood
Brisbane, Australia
“Top spot for tasty breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

I was surprised to find this restaurant was not listed as an option for review on Tripadvisor so can only assume it has not been around for long.

Our family of four dined at La Tabella on our last day of a great 7 day break in Airlie. We spotted the restaurant when earlier dining next door and checked out the menu on our way back to the car. We were a little annoyed that we'd not chosen La Tabella on that day as the menu looked fantastic.

Anyway, good hot coffees, and sour dough toast- with cashew butter! I had a mediterranean omelette that set me up for the day and my kids loved their milkshakes and toast with cherry compote.

Service was attentive and swift- chilled water was served and topped-up throughout our meal. A distinct contrast to the neighbouring restaurant we'd dined at earlier in the week.

If this place is new, I'm proud to be the first to review and encourage the proprietors to keep up the good work. I hope to visit again on my next trip to Airlie.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere