Just returned from spending 5 nights here. Would not recommend it to anyone. The taps were covered in grime. There was mold on the ceiling. Cups & Glasses had be placed on the shelf unwashed. The Fridge/ Freezer still had remains of food in it from the last occupants. The lock on the balcony door could easily be opened from the outside. The only good thing about the apartment was the view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking the heart of Airlie Beach, Whitsunday Terraces Resort offers great value holiday apartments ideal for anyone who wants to soak up the beauty of the Whitsunday Coast.Each of our self contained holiday accommodation Whitsundays have been designed with the perfect seaside break in mind, and feature private balconies with stunning ocean views, kitchenettes and air conditioning. With two outdoor swimming pools overlooking the sea, and a heated spa, all set within tropical gardens, our Airlie Beach holiday apartments features everything you need to relax and recharge.The resort is just two minutes from the centre of town and close to the popular Airlie Beach Lagoon and the beach.Book online now and start planning your tropical seaside getaway today ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelBookers, Expedia, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Whitsunday Terraces Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whitsunday Terraces Hotel Airlie Beach
- Whitsunday Terraces Airlie Beach
- Whitsunday Terraces Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands