Had a fantastic stay at Martinique what a beautiful property. On a hill so has great view. We had apartment 13 which was superb , clean spacious great air conditioning and so well equipped.
Trudy was so welcoming and helpful and booked a trip for us.
The only downside was that we were only there for 3 nights wish we could have stayed longer..
Cant recommend highly enough ..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Martinique Whitsunday offers guaranteed spectacular sea and island views over the sparkling turquoise waters of the Coral Sea to the Whitsunday Islands from every apartment. Classical French Caribbean architecture has inspired the design of these exquisitely styled 1, 2 and 3 bedroom holiday apartments. Martinique Whitsunday Resort Accommodation consists of twenty self-contained Units in French-Caribbean architectural style, 20 metre wet edge swimming pool, heated outdoor spa and surrounding decking area plus various garden beds, B.B.Q. eating area, gymnasium and car parking. Airlie Beach is the epitome of a beach town only 250 metres walk; you'll instantly feel the carefree and relaxed attitude emanating from every space. You'll find it in the Airlie Beach Lagoon, a manmade saltwater swimming area surrounded by sand and grassy knolls. You'll find it in the beachside parks where afternoon barbeques proliferate and continue into the evening hours. And you'll find it in the alfresco restaurants where fresh seafood overflows from every dish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Martinique Whitsunday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Martinique Whitsunday Airlie Beach
- Martinique Whitsunday Hotel
- Martinique Whitsunday Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands