Not only does Martinique have the best view in town but I don't need to go anywhere else to know this is THE place to stay in Airlie Beach. This is why. Our one bedroom apartment had everything we could possibly need. A full kitchen, a washing machine, tumble dryer, a lovely big lounge complete with massive widescreen telly, a very large balcony with a view to die for, great air conditioning plus ceiling fans. Everything was immaculate and I really could've lived here!
The infinity pool was amazing (if a little cold) and when we stayed there were rarely more than a couple of other people using or sitting around it. There was also a bbq which was there for all to use but didn't see anyone doing so. Be aware that if like us you decide to have breakfast on your balcony you may well have a visit from one of the neighbourhood cockatoo's, which didn't exactly help my other halves phobia of birds, it was massive.
Trudy and Gregg really are the nicest people, they let us leave our stuff in our apartment free of charge when we went away on our boat trip for a couple of nights, now that really is service! Although Gregg you were wrong about Uluru, we loved it there, along with Airlie Beach of course!
And yes that hill is steep and could cause problems for those with mobility problems but for the rest of us it's just a quick work out after eating all that fantastic seafood in town.
Anyway, stay here, you won't regret it, I really wish I'd stayed longer!
- Also Known As:
- Martinique Whitsunday Airlie Beach
- Martinique Whitsunday Hotel
- Martinique Whitsunday Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Martinique Whitsunday offers guaranteed spectacular sea and island views over the sparkling turquoise waters of the Coral Sea to the Whitsunday Islands from every apartment. Classical French Caribbean architecture has inspired the design of these exquisitely styled 1, 2 and 3 bedroom holiday apartments. Martinique Whitsunday Resort Accommodation consists of twenty self-contained Units in French-Caribbean architectural style, 20 metre wet edge swimming pool, heated outdoor spa and surrounding decking area plus various garden beds, B.B.Q. eating area, gymnasium and car parking. Airlie Beach is the epitome of a beach town only 250 metres walk; you'll instantly feel the carefree and relaxed attitude emanating from every space. You'll find it in the Airlie Beach Lagoon, a manmade saltwater swimming area surrounded by sand and grassy knolls. You'll find it in the beachside parks where afternoon barbeques proliferate and continue into the evening hours. And you'll find it in the alfresco restaurants where fresh seafood overflows from every dish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Martinique Whitsunday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.