This hotel has exceptional views so pay the extra and go for a oceanview room. We stayed in a twin room with two queen beds which were very, very comfortable. There is a well stocked fridge but the prices may sting. Coffee and a good selection of teas are available in room for free.
We had a couple of excellent meals in the restaurant and had the buffet breakfast each morning. There was a good choice of cereals, bread for toasting (including raisin bread) pastries, yoghurt, fruit, cooked meat and cheese.There isn't a separate bar at the hotel, there is some seating at restaurant but it's not the same.
All staff that we came in contact with were very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned on the absolute ocean front and just a short stroll via seaside boardwalk to the enchanting Airlie Beach resort village; with its relaxed atmosphere and collection of eclectic shops and cafes; lies the Coral Sea Resort. A stroll in the opposite direction crossing a separate boardwalk with the sea below is Abel Point Marina, your direct access to the Whitsunday Islands and the Great Barrier Reef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Coral Sea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Hotel Airlie Beach
- Coral Sea Airlie Beach
- Coral Sea Resort Hotel
- Coral Resort Sea
- Coral Sea Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands