“Fishing Charter” 4 of 5 stars

Fee: Yes
Moura
“Fishing Charter”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

A group of us did a half day charter and Ben our skipper was very friendly and helpful. We caught some nice flathead. Highly recommend this charter to anyone wanting to do a charter out of Airlie Beach.

“Delightful.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

The best fishing trip ever! I have visited airlie beach before but this was the most friendly people and caught fish. We where shown beautiful secluded locations and we had an awesome day! Highly recommend these guys value trip. Thanks Alan.

“Fantastic Fishdive!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Awesome day out with Fishdive.Ben the skipper was very knowledgeable and great company for the day. The boat was comfortable and I had a good day out fishing. Helpful staff & recommended

Albury
“Very disappointing. Go else where save your money. 4 hrs out we would have had more chance in the dessert”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

It's disappointing to think a company can claim to be experienced and professional when they are far from. Spent 4 hrs with a skipper that had no knowledge, would have had more chance off the island it's self. Skipper was a nice bloke but had no idea where to go or what to do. Very 2nd rate tin pot show. I repeat don't waste your money on this very unprofessional set up.

Nelson Bay, Australia
“Embarrassingly poor”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Terrible. Went on the live baiting half day trip. Hardly any live baits, skipper didn't have much of a clue (think he was new). Rigged my kids padanoster rig with no leader, just braid. I have never seen this in all my fishing years. Just lazy or incompetent. Any serious fishos should stay well clear of them in my opinion. More interested in your credit card details than showing you a good time. Funnily enough the skipper was a real nice fella, but I was paying for a professional fishing trip.