“Quality Asian food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Gosford, Australia
“Quality Asian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

We dined at this restaurant for a family dinner.
The venue had planty of parking and the decor was just right.
We received quality service from the staff and every consideration was given to our requests.
The quality of the food was very good and the service from the staff was exceptional.
We would highly recommend this venue.
I was surprised to hear from others that this venue didn't always rate well after we had been.
I can not understnd this based on our experience.

Visited September 2013

“Bloody beautiful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Visiting airlie beach we felt like Chinese for dinner! I have to admit I did read the other reviews and didn't want to go, but my husband said lets just go try it....well it was the quickest service I have ever experienced! You could hear every one else in the restaurant going mmm n yum. We got our drinks straight away and the meals came rolling out within 5mins. The meals were bloody beautiful as well as the dessert! I was so happy we went there for dinner enjoyed every bit immensely :-D

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Will NEVER go back!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

We ordered Prawn fans & Chicken & Ham rolls to start with Calamari with garlic sauce and Duck with Plum sauce as mains. Well, the 2 starters were dry, the rolls were burnt and tasted of nothing! We got no sweet & sour sauce. My husband had the duck which he said was okay but never came with the plum sauce we ordered instead had some onion sauce!? My Calamari was so off/rotten it was disgusting! Stank out my lounge room as soon as it was opened! Took it straight back to the restaurant where the women said nothing, took it to the back and came out with the amount of cash I paid for it and just handed that to me!!! Absolutely no apology! I was shocked!!!! Would not suggest this place to any one!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Nice food and great price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Well just got home from our meal and what can we say but yum!! The reviews on here do not do justice to the place!! A lot of home made food that was amazing and made the meal all that bit more special. The service was fast as not many people in there at all dinning but everyone seemed to enjoy the meals!! My partner and I love the tacky Chinese decorations and wouldn't expect anything else makes from an Australian Chinese place. Anyway make up ur own mind and go try the spring rolls!!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Never go there!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

My family and I order Chinese from there on our last night. It was extremely over priced and it didn't even taste like Chinese food. Was very disappointed. The meat was dry and was over cooked. It is sad, as this restaurant could have potential if the food, was at least decent.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere