“Nice place, not a great massage” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
San Diego, CA
23 attraction reviews
“Nice place, not a great massage”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

My boyfriend and I did a couples package which included an hour massage and a private spa bath. The spa bath was great and the bathrobes were a nice touch. The massage therapists were both very nice. I found the massage to be far too gentle though, I even asked her twice to go harder, but the pressure never changed. It was definitely relaxing, but not a massage I would want again.

Visited January 2012

sydney
“Terrible - not a massage at all”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011

I don't know what to call it, but what we received was not a massage.
The masseuse gently traced her fingers across my body. No pressure was applied despite me asking for more. I could hardly feel the woman's touch. And I had ordered a REMEDIAL massage!

Worst massage I've ever had. Not even worth calling it a massage.

Visited December 2011
Brisbane
3 attraction reviews
“So relaxing and fantastic service, regional Qld style”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2011

Being a spa rather than a remedial massage place, I was prepared for a ho-hum massage but the experience far exceeded my expectations! My husband and I both had an absolutely fantastic massage ($80/hour), and enjoyed relaxing in a private spa beforehand - for which we were not charged. The owner is a bit of a character and even offers free pick up and drop off between the spa and the hotel. I really appreciated the level of kindness and service we were shown by our massage therapists and the owner. All the little things have been thought of - even a plastic bag for your swimmers after the spa.

Visited December 2011