“Whitsundays for Seniors” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Airlie Beach Apartments

You added Airlie Beach Apartments to your Saves list
Airlie Beach Apartments
3.5 of 5 Condominium   |   1 Golden Orchid Drive, Airlie Beach, Queensland 4802, Australia   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Macleod, Victoria, Australia
“Whitsundays for Seniors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

We drove into Airlie Beach looking for a very flat easy walk to the shops and restaurants, and found Airlie Beach Appartments just what we were looking for, we had a studio appartments, which was small but very clean and comfortable, it had every thing we could want. Short walk to lagoon for swimming, or to the shops and restaurants. We wanted to see the islands off Airlie but not sure how as we only had 1 day, 2 nights! The receptionist suggested we do a 3 island tour the next day, which was booked and arrange immediately, what a great tour we had a great day! Thank you so much to Airlie Beach Appartments for the time taken to book this for us, also for the butter and jam for our beakfast before we left.

Room Tip: Any room would be good, it is only a small complex!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I have just returned from a holiday at Airlie beach and stayed here for 2 nights. The floods in Queensland meant that I had to rearrange my plans and so I booked the apartments very last minute - in the early hours of the morning before the day I was going to check in. I was so impressed at how welcoming the staff were when I arrived as I was travelling alone and my room was ready for me straight away. The apartments are brand new and beautiful inside, the air conditioning worked very well (it was needed in the extreme humidity) and everything was very clean. The bed was really comfortable and the kitchen was very well equipped with everything you could need! Perfect location, not too far from the lagoon and a supermarket across the road. Lovely pool and sunbathing area. Overall my stay was great and I couldn't fault it. Would recommend to anyone staying in Airlie!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

The apartments are perfectly located close to all the shops and restaurants. It is also just a short walk away from the harbour, which makes the location ideal. The apartments are well equipped and clean and the staff is very friendly. The service was amazing and you get good value for your money!

Mackay, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Great location, great service and very clean Apartments.. Booked fishing charter there as per Kate's recommendation ( Gone Fishing) and what a fantastic time we have...Apartments are walking distance everywhere and what a great value for the money...

Room Tip: Cabins are very nice and modern...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Geelong
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

We found Airlie Beach Apartments on Stayz & were teased with the reviews & rate quoted. It wasn't until we arrived that we realised what a central location it was in. Wonderful hospitality by the relief manager! Thank you for making us feel right at home .

Brisbane, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I have really enjoyed my stay here. I'm looking forward to coming back next year but next time it will be for more then 3 days....

My only down fall is that the tv in my room is not in a very suitable position and I believe there should be some kind of shade over the pool and BBQ area's, I believe they will be utilized more then.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Ashmore, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

We stayed in the twin bedded room for 3 nights and found it very comfortable number 6. Both Phil and his wife gave excellent customer service and we would highly recommend it as an ideal place to stay, its very convenient to the shops and the fabulous Airlie Beach. We had pre-booked a boat trip but we wished we would have waited as we missed out on the discount Phil could of got us, never mind we still had an amazing time :)

Room Tip: The room we had was right at the back behind the swimming pool, it was perfect and really quiet
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Airlie Beach Apartments? Share your experiences!