“Best coffee in Airlie. Very friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars

4946 5559
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 78 Restaurants in Airlie Beach
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Dining on a budget, Doing business, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Easy Cafe is the premier breakfast destination in Airlie Beach. Clientele is made up of locals and lucky tourists who happen to find the cafe which is tucked away down an arcade in the very centre of Airlie Beach. Well known for our amazing coffee, hot wraps and daily specials which include home-made pies, curries and wicked pasta dishes. We also sell beer and wine so come and chill out at one of our sea-view tables and enjoy first rate food at reasonable prices.
Fitzroy North
“Best coffee in Airlie. Very friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Wander down to Easy Cafe everyday we are in Airlie Beach, love chatting to the friendly staff and the coffee is great.

Melbourne, Australia
“Brekkie”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Stopped for brekkie on a Saturday morning, eggs and bacon. It was very difficult to cut the toast for some reason but eggs and bacon were OK. Sorry to say nothing special and didn't return as we found better breakfasts elsewhere.

Visited July 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Trip Advisor success!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

After reading the great reviews I decided I must find this cafe! The first day in Airlie Beach and no luck! Next morning I went for a run and saw a handwritten bill board with 'easy cafe' written on it! Yay! It is located between the tattoo shop and the lagoon and is definitely a hidden gem!! Friendly staff and delicious food! I love how they ate proud of their Trip Advisor fame! They even have tshirts about it! My husband said his egg and bacon breaky was 'spot on' and his coffee was perfect! My mile high to Atlantis was the best $23.50 I've ever spent!! We have been back and will probably go back again before our return home. Definitely a Trip Advisor win for us!

Bicheno, Australia
“Best salad ever”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

They are run off their feet and I'm not surprised, given my lunch experience. My companion enjoyed her lemon pepper calamari salad very much but my Australian bush spiced salad with prawns was amazing! A mixture of yummy fresh salad leaves of several varieties along with mango, fried onion, beetroot, pickled ginger, chorizo, tomato, avocado, etc. a delightful combination along with the velvety dressing. Thank you for the unforgettable lunch!

“Great food, bad coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Had a good looking, tasty breakfast. Let down by the quality of the coffee, weak and milky. Pick up your game!
Outlook and service was good.