“Delicious food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tides Restaurant & Bar

Tides Restaurant & Bar
Peppers Airlie Beach Resort | Mount Whitsunday Drive, Airlie Beach, Queensland 4802, Australia
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with
Tides Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 78 Restaurants in Airlie Beach
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
“Delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

While staying at peppers I ate at Tides Restaurant and Bar. I ordered duck off the dinner menu and it was cooked perfectly. The restaurant has great staff and I would eat there again anyday.

Robina, Australia
“My QLD 2 course dinner package”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

Dined here twice and absolutely loved the food. Portobello mushrooms / satay beef for entrees were lovely. Steaks were a good cut and cooked to perfection considering we liked them well done. Service was excellent and atmosphere of restaurant by the pool with flame torches lit gives a nice ambience.

Visited June 2014
Kempsey, Australia
“YUM :)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

This place was lovely. A bit on the pricier side - but not outrageous. Food was lovely. Dessert was awesome.

Visited May 2014
Airlie Beach
“Anniversary Dinner made special”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

My husband and I dined here for our 2nd wedding anniversary and we were not let down. The meals and service were superb, and the ambience of the restaurant is really intimate - was perfect for our special occasion. We will definitely be back!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Airlie Beach, Australia
“Great food, at a price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

We visited Tides at Peppers Resort with friends. My wife and I both had steaks and the food was delicious, although my supposedly Medium-Rare Wagyu was a bit overcooked.

It wasn't a busy night and the service was good. Being dinner, we did not take advantage of the reportedly spectacular view. The wine list is OK but like the food, overpriced.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jodi S, General Manager at Tides Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, May 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review the Restaurant. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your meals in the restaurant. Your comments regarding the wine list have been noted, however we do believe that we offer a range of wines at affordable prices, starting at $8 a glass $35 a bottle.

We hope to welcome you again soon,

Regards, Jodi