“Would not do this twice” 1 of 5 stars

Visit like an insider
$79*
and up
More attraction details
Owner description: Award winning 'Cruise Whitsundays' is the Whitsundays largest and most experienced marine tourism operator offering a range of day cruises and Island Resort connections. Cruises visit the Great Barrier Reef (Reefworld and Knuckle Reef pontoons), Whitehaven Beach and island resorts on Hamilton Island and Daydream Island. The multi-award winning Great Barrier Reefsleep overnight experience is Australia's most unique accommodation. 'Resort Connections' provide services between island resorts and the Whitsunday Coast and connecting the region's airports arrivals and departures. There are also tailor-made activities for the conference, incentive and Weddings market.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
San Antonio
17 attraction reviews
“Would not do this twice”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

We did a day trip to the platform off of the cruise ship we were on. I am an experienced diver and spend a lot of time on small boats. The trip was advertized as a 1-1/2 hour boat ride and 3 hours on the platform. The boat ride was more like 2-1/2 hours each way and total time on the platform was around 1-1/2 hours. The visibility was no more than 25ft. and rather than spending more money for Scuba I jumped in with mask and snorkel and saw all I needed in 10 minutes. 50% of the folks got sick on the way out and the way back and I could not imagine that I would ever do this again.

Dallas, Texas
“Reefsleep”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

Had an awesome time during my reefsleep. Went by myself and the cruise and crew were just amazing! The swags were comfortable to sleep in and the crew went over and beyond to make sure we had a good time. The food was good. Richard was the best, he told us so much about the Southern Hemisphere stars. Very impressed. Martin (contact me :) ) always made sure I had a great trip and I wasn't too nervous for my scuba dive. Highly recommend the reef sleep.

Brisbane
“Amazing journey great staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

My partner Jemma and I went on the whitehaven beach cruise to hill inlet and had an amazing experience. The trip was unforgetable with friendly staff like Craig, the charismatic tour guide, who involved everyone in the group making special moments even more memorable and Jason the Captain who was always helpful, welcoming and witty. Thanks to all the staff of Cruise Whitsundays for such a sensational trip. Justin and Jemma.

Ballarat, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Fantastic day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

Just finished Reefworld trip it was amazing. The staff were fantastic couldn't do enough to help and I had my first ever massage by Suzy (great). Our photo was taken by nessy something wonderful to keep. So a big thank you to the crew and the new friends we have made. Food was delectable :-)

Melbourne, Australia
“good fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

friends and I did a snorkelling trip and I cant say enough about the staff and boat. I was a bit disappointed with the huge amounts of people but the beauty of the great barrier reef made up for it

Visited December 2013