We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment on the first floor & it was great. Staff were friendly. Full kitchen (even a dishwasher). Dining table inside & a table outside on the balcony too. Balcony was huge & covered thank goodness because it rained for most of our stay so we could still eat our meals outside without getting wet. Lounge sofa was uncomfortable but not a big deal. Rooms were clean & there was a washer & dryer as well. Lots of hot water in the shower. We all slept well - beds were comfy & no noise. If you haven't read about the rooms when you book, the information book there is loaded with info. You are provided with a starter set of amenities - ours lasted for our stay - & rooms are not serviced each day. Kids loved swimming in the pool (it was great to see a small toddler pool too) & they loved the huge spa. The car parks are very tight but are undercover which is good. It's a bit of a walk to the main street but it's all on a cemented footpath & our kids rode their scooters (although we mainly drove because of the rain). Overall, we were happy with our choice & would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- at Blue Horizon Resort creates the perfect setting for your Airlie Beach Whitsunday holiday. Whether you are looking for a romantic getaway, a family friendly destination, or somewhere to mix work with pleasure at Blue Horizon Resort can cater for all tastes.The resort’s modern, Balinese inspired 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and 3 or 4 bedroom luxury penthouses offer spacious balconies with views over the Coral Sea. With an emphasis on comfort and warm friendly service at Blue Horizon Resort is your home away from home.With the beautiful Whitsunday weather you can choose to relax in the heated spa, rise early to take advantage of the fully equipped gymnasium or relax by the poolside café. The toddler wading pool and play room helps to keep little ones occupied while the Horizon heated swimming pool provides year round fun for all. Our onsite tour desk will assist you to choose the perfect activity to make your Whitsunday experience a memorable one, from a romantic secluded island beach picnic to a thrill seeking parachute jump our dedicated team can make it happen.at Blue Horizon Resort is the perfect spot for small to medium sized conferences, boasting a large, modern, dedicated conference room with state of the art audio visual equipment, broadband internet access, and versatile choice of room configurations at Blue Horizon Resort presents itself as a resort focused on driving business results.at Blue Horizon Resort, located a short walk from Airlie Beach village is the ideal base for your Airlie Beach Whitsunday escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Blue Horizon Resort Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Horizon Hotel Apartments
- Blue Horizon Resort Apartments Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands