We stayed here last month for 3 nights and the apartment could not be faulted, well fitted out with everything you would possibly require for a family stay. The rooms were also spotless.
We found the lack of a usable wifi frustrating - though there was a plug in connection apparently - but don't know many modern laptops etc which could use this (well mines couldn't) - we went next door and paid for theirs. I note that this has been updated since our stay and that will make it better.
Jocelyn and Roger very helpful for anything you need assistance with and very good pick up drop off at airport.
The one downside for us was the lack of a view from the balcony we had staying in Room 319 meant we did not use it really - we looked out over the roof of the adjacent building and Tavern and also found the inauspicious entrance via the car park took away from the aspect of what are really nice apartments.
- Also Known As:
- Elysium Apartments Hotel Palm Cove
- Elysium Apartments Palm Cove
- Elysium Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Cove's luxury holiday apartments combine high style and practical choices for discerning holidaymakers. Being only a 3 to 4 minute stroll away from Palm Cove's beach and esplanade, Elysium's superbly decorated studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom self contained holiday apartments all feature spacious, open plan living areas with floor to ceiling glass opening out to large private balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Elysium Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.