As soon as we pulled up to the lobby we felt relaxed! Although it's a biggish resort it felt intimate and luxurious. We had stayed in Port Douglas and came down to Palm Cove for one night to celebrate our anniversary and I really wish we had been able to spend more time here, it was bliss!
We stayed in a spa suite and although the room was small it didn't feel cramped due to the small outdoor balcony nestled amongst the trees. The shower was great and I love how the the toilet was behind a frosted glass door in the bathroom. Having just stayed at Peppers in Port Douglas which had a great pool - the pool here at Pullman was even more exceptional! Plently of sunbeds in both sunny and shady areas (they were also extremely comfortable, too easy to spend a whole day here).
On a map it looked a little far away from everything but it was actually perfect distance, with Vivo a very short stroll down the road (or along the beach). Not too many kids here which was nice, an absolutely amazing and relaxing stay. Really wish we could have stayed here longer!
- Also Known As:
- Sea Temple Resort & Spa Palm Cove Hotel Palm Cove
- Sea Temple Resort And Spa Palm Cove
- Sea Temple Resort & Spa Palm Cove Hotel
- Sea Temple Resort Palm Cove
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, ACCOR, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Pullman Palm Cove Sea Temple Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.