We enjoyed a beautiful room and surrounds, but you would expect breakfast to be included when paying $360 a night for 2 people!!! That's a fair rip off in my opinion. Breakfast was another $30pp on top of that. We ate in the restaurant the first night and both woke up ill...not a great start to the holiday, we made sure we ate out at the other Palm Cove restaurants the rest of the week, which were all amazing. Nothing seemed to be included, in room movies were an extra $15 a pop and the wifi was only available in the common areas not in your room. The staff were friendly and the service was great and the room nice, but I did feel it was not worth the hefty price tag.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Temple Resort And Spa Palm Cove
- Sea Temple Resort & Spa Palm Cove Hotel Palm Cove
- Sea Temple Resort & Spa Palm Cove Hotel
- Sea Temple Resort Palm Cove
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Agoda, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Pullman Palm Cove Sea Temple Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.