“Mouth watering Indian food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Maharajas Palm Cove

Maharajas Palm Cove
Shop 5 22 Veivers Road | 47 Williams Esplanade, Palm Cove, Queensland, Australia (Formerly Maharajahs)
Improve this listing
Ranked #31 of 53 Restaurants in Palm Cove
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Melbourne, Australia
“Mouth watering Indian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

We had an early dinner here last night. Our dishes were absolutely delicious and full of rich flavour. My husband ordered a lamb dish off the chefs special menu and loved it. I had a mixed vegetable curry and the sauce was mouth watering. I'm glad I ordered naan so I could polish off the serving bowl and spoon! We eat Indian food regularly in Melbourne, and this restaurant was up there with the best we've had. Highly recommended!

Guelph, Canada
“Amazing Indian cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

The food here is delicious and must for anyone who likes this type of cuisine. The staff was friendly and efficient and the atmosphere was relaxed and quiet.

Visited April 2014
Brisbane, Australia
“Exactly what you'd expect from your local Indian takeaway ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

No better no worse - just exactly what you'd expect from your local Indian takeaway. Curries all tasted much the same as each other and naan was average. But with a hearty red wine it hit the spot.

Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Excellent food and service and great value too. The butter chicken is the best dish and we liked the place so much we went twice.

Wasaga Beach, Canada
“Incredibly Impressed ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

I consider myself to be a bit of a foodie and have enjoyed Indian food all over Australia and internationally (including India).
The flavours and texture of the curries were brilliant.
Loved every bite and would highly recommend. My only slight criticism would be that it wasn't quite spicy enough (we asked for our curries to be hot), but I'll forgive that anyday for the quality of food we got.