My husband and I and our 2 year old daughter recently stayed at Peppers Palm Cove and thoroughly enjoyed it. We were a little nervous having read all the reviews before we booked. The facilities were great, particularly the lagoon pool. The grounds were clean. We stayed in a ground floor 2 bedroom lagoon suite. The room was very clean and spacious. The only disappointment was breakfast. It was not 5 star quality and the scrambled eggs were terrible. The resort was in a great location - across the road from the kids park and stinger net and close to many restaurants. The staff were polite and friendly.
We would go back!
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beach Club And Spa
- Peppers Beach Club Hotel Palm Cove
- Peppers Beach Club Hotel
- Peppers Beach Hotel
- Peppers Beach Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This idyllic intimate beachfront destination is situated at the start of the beautiful coastal drive and only 20 minutes from Cairns airport. Peppers Beach Club & Spa comprises of 196 elegant suites and spa rooms, with styles ranging from private one bedroom accommodation to luxurious two bedroom penthouses with private rooftop terraces featuring a lounge, BBQ and private pool or heated Jacuzzi. Suites also feature stunning beachfront or lagoon views and fully equipped kitchens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Peppers Beach Club & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.