“Delicious, healthy and a friendly atmosphere.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 53 Restaurants in Palm Cove
Cuisines: Cafe, Sandwiches, Delicatessen
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Full breakfast menu. Bakery section - bread, croissants and rolls, danish pastries.A lovely selection of Homemade food, Quiches, Pies, Bakes and many more. Fresh wraps, sandwiches, salads. Toasted focaccias. Tropical fruit salad made daily.Antipasto, cheeses and cold meats. Gluten free products, plus local bio-dynamic yoghurt.Don’t miss the tempting selection of cakes. Try some with coffee from locally grown coffee beans.Air-conditioned, or take in sea views from outside tables and breakfast bar. Licensed for alcohol
Cairns, Queensland, Australia
“Delicious, healthy and a friendly atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

As soon as I walked in it felt warm, friendly and I noticed how healthy but delicious the food looked. The girls were really happy and friendly and there was a relaxed atmosphere about the place. I even saw there was a bowl of water for a pet..I wish I had a pet to bring along next time. There was so much food to choose from and it was all healthy! There would be plenty of options if you had any dietary requirements too. Because it was lunch time I decided on a sandwich..there are heaps of different options and fillings. I had a scrumptious wrap that was packed tight so I didn't go home hungry. I paired it with a delicious juice. They're also licensed so I might come back for a brunch with a glass of wine.. or a homemade pie and a beer. So many options and such a beautiful spot.

Palm Cove, Australia
“Casual, relaxing and great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Deli Adrift is where I go for breakfast once a week now, their eggs are great, poached, scrambled or fried which ever way you have them, but my favourite is a simple crispy bacon and egg sandwich on the freshest thick sliced bread with a freshly squeezed orange juice, sometime if its closer to brunch I will have a BLT, delicious also, coffee is good and the service is with a smile, the girls are just lovely. They have lots of other food too, but being a creature of habit I keep going back for the same... how lucky to live in this beautiful part of the world....when friends come to visit this is where I take them for breakfast also.

Palm Cove, Australia
“awesome veggie stacker”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Come enjoy this beautiful wholesome food. Had the veggie stack today...yum. good serve size, great price, awesome service...with lovely smiles.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Gourmet pies are to die for and the smiles aplenty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Great spot to have lunch. We would go back to Palm Cove just to have their gourmet pies. And the friendly service is a massive bonus. Best smiles in Palm Cove.

Melbourne, Australia
“so urban, so fresh!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

I recently visited deli adrift for lunch with my daughter, and wow! my taste buds are still craving the amazing home styled foods :) The service was also amazing! My daughter had ordered a tandoori wrap, and I had ordered vege stack. The vege stack was a delight to my tastebuds, and as for my daughter (who is often very fussy) found the wrap very enjoyable :) I very highly recommend this place! And I guarantee my daughter and I will be back :) excellent job deli adrift!