“Love it!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 53 Restaurants in Palm Cove
Cuisines: Seafood, Asian, Contemporary, Australian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Doing business
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Beach Almond Beach House - modern asian seafood licenced restaurant. Char-grilled seafood, Singaporean chilli crab, black pepper crab, steaks, chicken, pork belly and vegetarian curries. Open: Mon-Sun 5 pm til 11 pm Sun lunch 12pm til 5 pm
“Love it!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

I had just had the worst week. My partner surprised me with a dinner here.. At the end of the meal I felt good. I didn't expect that. The food was interesting and unique! I just loved it. Thanks for the great meals..

Sydney, Australia
“Good meal but not cheap ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

Being from Sydney you expect something pretty special for $35 for a main. Yeah the food was good - banana leaf barramundi was yummo. It wasn't amazing. Enjoyable atmosphere and good service. I wouldn't go back simply cause of the price and we weren't after that kind meal on this holiday but I would say don't eat there.

Cairns, Australia
“First time locals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

This was our first time to dine here,we are locals,I read about this restaurant on tripadvisor,wow what a pleasant surprise.Service was great very friendly and helpful,for entrees we had scallops and crab springrolls for the four of us,our main was Barramundi wrapped in banana leaves for two people and Black pepper chilli prawns for two.yummmmmmmmmmmy.Then came the deserts just for three of us a chocolate tart,sorbet to die for,and a brulee,the correct names have slipped my memory but the taste of all three was delicious.And of course the drinks mohitos for us girls and wine and beer for the guys.Music was really good not overbearing and the views looking out at the ocean,what more can you want.We thought the price was really fair,and we will definately eat there again.Thanks to chef and staff for an enjoyable evening.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, Australia
“Great meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Scallops for entree and pepper prawns for main were a big hit!
Dessert menu looked enticing but after entree and main we couldn't fit anymore in.
A little pricey but worth it.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New South Wales
“Go there, you will not be disappointed! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

The food is awesome, I had pork belly for entree, my husband had scallops. I had Thai chicken with rice for main and my husband had the chilli crab! The service is excellent, atmosphere is great. You will not be disappointed in dining here! The food is amazing. I tried the banana leaf and sticky rice with coconut ice cream- this is a must!!!