“Unreal - best place too eat in Palm Cove and Cairns actually” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 49 Restaurants in Palm Cove
Cuisines: Asian, Seafood, Australian, Contemporary
Description: Beach Almond Beach House - modern asian seafood licenced restaurant. Char-grilled seafood, Singaporean chilli crab, black pepper crab, steaks, chicken, pork belly and vegetarian curries. Open: Mon-Sun 5 pm til 11 pm Sun lunch 12pm til 5 pm
Cairns, Australia
“Unreal - best place too eat in Palm Cove and Cairns actually”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

I am a Cairns local and have so far been unimpressed with the quality of restaurants here. That is why I am so happy that I discovered this restaurant. I recently visited with a group of friends for lunch and we all enjoyed our food so much we didn't want it too end.The meal sizes are wonderful for example when you order an entree the servings are huge and well worth the money. Try the pork belly it is too die for. The service is fantastic and the staff and owners are really friendly. I love the way the restaurant is situated so you are looking over the ocean. I will recommend all my friends and family who come to visit - my recommendations from the menu is definitely the chilli mudcrab, pepper mudcrap, butter prawns, pork belly and the lime brulee. This place has me hooked and I will be returning again and again :)

Cairns, Australia
“Birthday evening in paradise bliss”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

I just adore the Beach Almond. I live in Palm Cove and am very much a local. I return often this particular evening with one of my adult sons for a meal. He was very hungry and felt nervous initially that he would leave hungry. He did not intact he wanted to go back the following night. The menu is exciting if you love seafood which I do and you will enjoy it varied whist catering for vegetarians. Seafood is all local. The wine list is also varied and affordable. Although lacking on Western Australian wines which I do adore. This is a great venue to watch the full moon as well over the beach. I highly recommend the Beach Almond and with out a doubt is one of my favourite restaurants in Cairns.

“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

Went with a group of friends, it's just off the beachfront, out of the weather.. just a nice cosy sized place..we got the steak and then a variety of desserts, sticky date pudding was yummy.. from what my friends said, the food they got was tasty also..will go again..

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Seaford
“GET THE CRAB!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

I headed to Beach Almond upon a recommendation from a friend with specific instructions to order the chili mud crab.
I now implore all future readers to do the same thing.
Great atmosphere, friendly service, nice wine - GET THE CRAB!

Cairns, Australia
“Beach Almond is magical”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

Last night was the second time I've been to Beach Almond and the food was amazing. The butter prawns were so tasty and the squid is out of this world.

I would definitely recommend Beach Almond to everyone who wants a magical experience :)