The rooms are awesome, polished cement floors, Nice Decor and comfortable bed all prepared for your arrival to be a cool welcome from the hot climate. Only a 40min flight from Darwin and you will find a great part of the Kimberley with plenty of attractions whilst there with Helicopter rides, horse rides and fishing high on the list. Why not try helicopter fishing. The hotel has a great restaurant with a simple but quality food. I enjoyed my time there and found the surrounding town a wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kimberley Grande is under new management and is no longer operated by Pinctada Hotels & Resorts Pty Ltd. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Venere, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Pinctada Kimberley Grande reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kimberley Grande Kununurra
- Pinctada Kimberley Grande Kununurra, Australia - Western Australia