After having heard lots of good thing from a friend who visited Emma gorge last year, this has tempted me to go this year. I promise this was my first & last trip over there.
I've visited Emma in the beginning of June 13 with a European friend as I wanted her to explore the outback experience. We got checked in a cabin guess what?? Just a bed....... Nothg else no tv, kettle, fridge...
Food was overpriced & disgusting, foh staff unexperience and no knowledge of any food and wines.
A rude British accent front office manager who was taking our comments for granted n made us feel that it was all our mistake.
We had spend 1 night over there n through recommendation of other guess we have moved to home valley for couple of nights. We had a very good experience over there. So people if u dnt want to ruin yours holiday better stay in home valley or kununurra n take a day pass to Elquestro.
Location good though and rangers not bad.
Our lunch at station township was good as well.
So peeps check well b4 you go
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden within the fiery red of El Questro’s Cockburn Ranges lies the spectacular Emma Gorge Resort, with excellent facilities for the whole family. Emma Gorge Resort offers comfortable tented cabins, each with their own private facilities. Shaded pathways link the tented cabins with the restaurant, pool and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Emma Gorge Resort at El Questro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emma Gorge Hotel Kununurra
- Emma Gorge Resort At El Questro Kununurra, Australia - Western Australia