Writing this review at least 6 months after staying there, see what I can remember...
Only stayed here one night, would be a place I could return to, Tented rooms were great, big with all amenities.
Highlight is the walk upto Emma Gorge, not a easy hike, just take your time and you will be rewarded with a treat at the top.
- Also Known As:
- Emma Gorge Hotel Kununurra
- Emma Gorge Hotel
- Emma Gorge Resort At El Questro Kununurra, Australia - Western Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden within the fiery red of El Questro’s Cockburn Ranges lies the spectacular Emma Gorge Resort, with excellent facilities for the whole family. Emma Gorge Resort offers comfortable tented cabins, each with their own private facilities. Shaded pathways link the tented cabins with the restaurant, pool and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Emma Gorge Resort at El Questro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.