A great location and well worth visiting but poor value for money in our view. The accommodation was expensive but the tents - as other reviewers have commented - did not match up. No fridge, no reading lights and no where to hang clothes or put cases. Compared to other safari tent accommodation we stayed in this was distinctly second rate. The biggest disappointment was the restaurant; service was friendly but chaotic; they'd run out of lots of the menu items and kept saying they were waiting on the truck to come; the food distinctly second rate; breakfast was a fight to get to the rolls and croissants before they ran out. The restaurant at the main El Questro station was infinitely better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden within the fiery red of El Questro’s Cockburn Ranges lies the spectacular Emma Gorge Resort, with excellent facilities for the whole family. Emma Gorge Resort offers comfortable tented cabins, each with their own private facilities. Shaded pathways link the tented cabins with the restaurant, pool and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Emma Gorge Resort at El Questro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emma Gorge Hotel Kununurra
- Emma Gorge Resort At El Questro Kununurra, Australia - Western Australia