I spent a week at Eva Luna and was not anxious to return to the cold and snow. Aude and her staff were fabulous. She arranged for a taxi to and from El Catey Airport and also scheduled tours with Flora Tours. My room was clean and wifi was good. Wifi is included with the room unlike some other hotels I researched. Breakfast was good too and you got a menu of 4-5 choices.
The beach is a short 2-3 minute walk down a gravel/stone street (we would call it an alley in the US). You will need a flashlight if you are walking in the dark. Beach towels are provided and there are lounge chairs on the beach anyone can use.
I walked into town for dinner. Pueblo de los Pescadores, where there is a row of restaurants, is about a 20 to 25 minute walk. Another 10 minutes is El Paseo where you can find a selection of stores.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ensemble de cinq villas de charme concues pour deux ou quatre personnes, entre amis, en famille ou en amoureux. Decoration soignee, belle piscine centrale. Accueil chaleureux de toute l'equipe. Situes a 5 mn du centre de Las Terrenas. Petits dejeuners inclus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers and Odigeo so you can book your Villa Eva Luna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eva Luna Villas Hotel Las Terrenas
- Villa Eva Luna Las Terrenas, Samana, Dominican Republic