The hotel is old and outdated, the place smells like mildew, intensely. The location is perfect, you are right in the middle of town. There is no restaurant on site and the bar at the pool is not part of the hotel so you cannot run a tab, or charge it to your room. The bar has sandwiches, you can walk right our into the plaza and there are restaurants everywhere. We were there for 3 days and never saw anyone in the pool, I went in on the last night and it was fine. The major issue with the hotel is the stench, the towels has bleach stains. The staff is nice and were helpful, they do not speak English. Nicer on the outside than inside.
- Also Known As:
- La Residencia Del Paseo Hotel
- La Residencia Del Paseo Hotel Las Terrenas
- La Residencia Del Paseo Las Terrenas, Samana, Dominican Republic
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Paradise!Located in the heart of Las Terrenas, Samaná, only 50 meters away from all restaurants, bars, shops and an amazing tropical white sandy beach, the Residencia del Paseo Apart Hotel is a true hidden oasis, offering a high level of tranquillity for those who enjoy hotel service but with the privacy that garden apartments allow.With its privileged site and setting, abundant and harmonious spaces, the hotel La Residencia del Paseo gives you the best of the Dominican Republic for an unforgettable vacation experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your La Residencia del Paseo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.