I can't say if this is the whole town because even in the parking I saw cockroaches flying(one to be honest) but in two nights stay at first one I had to go for baygon to a nearby market.
In the other hand the place is not bad at all for the price you pay as it holds many people for the same price rooms are not that bad but bathroom shower needs workout. They have kind of kitchenette that works a little bit for common use.
Location I can't say is bad at all as it is 200 meters from beach, of course is not the ultimate spot but I would say for low budget tourist holding baygon cans it will do
- Also Known As:
- La Residencia Del Paseo Hotel Las Terrenas
- La Residencia Del Paseo Hotel
- La Residencia Del Paseo Las Terrenas, Samana, Dominican Republic
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Paradise!Located in the heart of Las Terrenas, Samaná, only 50 meters away from all restaurants, bars, shops and an amazing tropical white sandy beach, the Residencia del Paseo Apart Hotel is a true hidden oasis, offering a high level of tranquillity for those who enjoy hotel service but with the privacy that garden apartments allow.With its privileged site and setting, abundant and harmonious spaces, the hotel La Residencia del Paseo gives you the best of the Dominican Republic for an unforgettable vacation experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Olotels, EasyToBook, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your La Residencia del Paseo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.