This hotel is situated on the main street of Las Terrenas. Its very close to the beach (2 minutes walk). I stayed there during High Season (Holly Week) and the Hotel was quiet. The staff is very friendly and respectful. My room had a little kitchen and it was fully equiped. The hotel is not beachfront but it has a nice pool. Close to the hotel you can find nice stores, boulangeries and minimarkets. The area is sometimes busy but its safe. Finally what I can tell you is that in Terrenas you can find frontbeach exclusive hotels but in a higher price. If you want to save some cash or if you simply don't need to be in the most trendy hotel of the area, this is the place for you.
- Also Known As:
- La Residencia Del Paseo Hotel Las Terrenas
- La Residencia Del Paseo Hotel
- La Residencia Del Paseo Las Terrenas, Samana, Dominican Republic
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Paradise!Located in the heart of Las Terrenas, Samaná, only 50 meters away from all restaurants, bars, shops and an amazing tropical white sandy beach, the Residencia del Paseo Apart Hotel is a true hidden oasis, offering a high level of tranquillity for those who enjoy hotel service but with the privacy that garden apartments allow.With its privileged site and setting, abundant and harmonious spaces, the hotel La Residencia del Paseo gives you the best of the Dominican Republic for an unforgettable vacation experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your La Residencia del Paseo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.