We stayed here for a short weekend with our large group. Everything was handled efficiently and professionally including breakfast for 15 in about an hour! Speaking of breakfast, can I rave any more? Fresh local fruit, hot baguettes slathered with passion fruit marmalade, steaming Dominican coffee all served up in charming, colorful dishes under an open-air gazebo with hummingbirds flitting around.
Suzanne and Jim gave us great advice for food, sites, and even where to watch cigar-rolling (my husband is still thanking you). So, wonderful hosts, clean villas, and steps to the beach. Can't believe it is called a 'hostel'.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fantastic location, only a minute walk to the beach and five minutes walk to the town square, numerous restaurants, bars, and shops. Set in a lush tropical garden filled with a variety of the island's flowers and trees, attracting many hummingbirds and other colourful species. Friendly and helpful staff that take pride in the hotel's cleanliness. From the comfortable and charming rooms, french doors open to your porch where you can enjoy the peaceful beauty of the garden. Some guests like to have their breakfast served on their porch, while others prefer to eat in the common social lounge area, where travellers share information about their adventures or their dining experiences at one of the numerous restaurants located within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Casas del Mar Neptunia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casas Del Mar Neptunia Hotel Las Terrenas
- Casas Del Mar Neptunia Las Terrenas, Samana, Dominican Republic