The location and grounds to Playa Colibri were breathtaking. The palms and fauna were gorgeous. The pool and whirlpool were relaxing under the moonlit sky with warm breezes coming off the Ocean at night. While the rooms were a little dated, they were clean and a great value. We were much too busy hanging out to spend much time in the rooms though. Took motorcycle rides into town, or walked along the beach. It's not right in the middle of town, so thee is some quiet. We will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Residence Playa Colibri is located directly on the beach and close to the centre of Las Terrenas. Most of its 45 spacious apartments, suites and studios have an ocean view. The hotel has many amenities, such as an outdoor pool with jacuzzi, guest service and information in 6 languages, a restaurant and bar with beach terrace, room service, and a high speed internet connection (DSL) in every apartment. It is a great place to spend a Caribbean vacation and encounter the Dominican experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Hotel Residence Playa Colibri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Playa Colibri Hotel
- Residence Playa Colibri Las Terrenas
- Hotel Residence Playa Colibri Las Terrenas, Samana, Dominican Republic