“E Bella” 4 of 5 stars

New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“E Bella”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Coming from the pizza capital of the world (yes, New York) we never considered having pizza on our vacation. But we couldnt pass up the view so decided to venture in and we were really pleased. Great thin crust right out of the oven. The calzone could feed an army. Thanks for the friendly service and lovely lunch!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Loved it!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

I ate at this spot for lunch the day I arrived and I am sooo glad I did....I had a hard time getting to my hotel because the locals kept giving me wrong info, but the food at this place lifted my spirits. I loved the pizza and the pasta.....this place took me back with its authentic Italian taste to the time I studied abroad in italy. The staff was great and I loved how humble, polite and welcoming the owner and his wife were. I had lunch at other places in the following days, but I kept going back to this place for dinner because of the service (always with a smile).

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
new york
“Crispy Light Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

The dough was light and crispy reminiscent of Kinchley's Pizza in Ramsey NJ. We had lunch here twice and dinner once. Yes the service is slow, but better at lunch than dinner. Staff was friendly and enthusiastic. We meant to order 2 glasses of wine but ordered a bottle by mistake. No problem wait staff returned the open bottle and apologized for not understanding our order.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Busto Arsizio, Italy
“Light pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Nice little place in the Pueblo dos Pescadores row of restaurants. Clean and simple, very kind owners, we ate twice a tasty and light pizza, which is not that easy to find even in Italy.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New York City, New York
“Unpretentious and delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

A sweet little spot, right on the beach in Las Terrenas. Good, simple, tasty food prepared and served by a friendly staff. Our Italian waiter was charming, the salad was excellent, and the pizza was very good. If we lived in Las Terrenas, we'd definitely be regulars here.

Visited December 2013