The Balcones is a 5 star physical facility on a pristine RD 1/2 mile beach. The jewel is the outdoor restaurant/multiple bars complex 'Porto'. The food was well prepared and drew from the surrounding area for inspiration. The staff throughout were well trained and guest conscious. The nearby town of Las Terrenas had many great restaurants and a lovely French wine bar! The excursions ranged from scuba ,to horseback tours, to atv romps to the native, on the secluded beach, Restaurant Luis... thanks to our 'guides' Tina and Alba from the Balcones!!! Will be back next January.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Balcones del Atlantico, the newest luxury resort in the Dominican Republic. Balcones features lavish one- two and three bedroom villa suites, a beachfront Spa, Porto, a beachfront restaurant and bar, and a wide variety of Caribbean vacation activities including watersports, eco-tourism and more. Get the full luxury experience by staying at the Penthouse Villa where you will enjoy a rooftop deck offering incredible views, an impressive private plunge pool, and close to 4000 sq ft. of luxury space for 6 to 7 friends or family. Located on the Dominican Republic's Samana Peninsula, Balcones del Atlantico is nestled in a lush tropical oasis on nearly a kilometer of Playa Las Terrenas. Discover some of the world's most pristine beaches, untouched landscapes and underwater splendors while enjoying world-class accommodations and amenities. Check out our current Caribbean vacation packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Balcones del Atlantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balcones Del Atlantico, a Rock Hotel Las Terrenas
- Balcones Del Atlantico Las Terrenas, Samana, Dominican Republic