We went for a week Feb. 5th to Feb.12. We are in our late 50"s (I think it's important to put your ages on this review) It was a great week, the beach was fabulous and warm the pools were warm and so clean. The food was fabulous, although we are not fussy people when it comes to food so that was great and lots of it at any time. Drinks were great and the staff was super. It was clean all over from the grounds to everything. We did not like the area in which our room was at first and complained about it, we were in villa 24 which was a ways away from the main things. We asked to be moved and were moved the next day. They put us in villa 1 which was wonderful. We feel that we had the best room in the resort and it was awesome. This resort is definately worth the money, and would go back in a heartbeat.
John and Patti Johnson...... Fort Frances, Ont. Canada
- Also Known As:
- Gran Bahia Principe El Portillo Hotel Las Terrenas
- Gran Bahia Principe El Portillo Hotel
- Gran Bahia Principe El Portillo
- El Portillo Beach Resort
- El Portillo
- Grand Bahia Principe El Portillo Las Terrenas, Samana, Dominican Republic
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Grand Bahia Principe El Portillo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.