Our whole family accompanied us on this trip, 8 adult children and our 5 grandsons. We felt the beach was great for the boys for both sandcastle building and snorkeling as well as skin boarding. The waters was green flagged most of the week. Never red flagged. The food at the buffet was awesome even for our most picky eater. Never a problem with service even though we were a large group. A special thanks to Ana, our hardworking waitress who always seemed there to help us. Hope she delivers a healthy baby. The mini club girl, Sandra, was wonderful getting the boys involved in the dancing, shuffle board and darts. She deserves a raise, as you could tell she really loves children. Only problem during this trip was a safe that never worked even though we called to have it fixed and a major ceiling leak; but this was repaired while we were at the beach for the day. None of this ruined our trip. Would also like to thank Antonio, a young man training for bartender position. He is a very pleasant young man with the people skills for that job. Hope he does well. The family went zip lining and loved it. I would highly recommend this resort. We LOVE the Bahia principe resorts...
- Also Known As:
- Gran Bahia Principe El Portillo Hotel Las Terrenas
- Gran Bahia Principe El Portillo Hotel
- Gran Bahia Principe El Portillo
- El Portillo Beach Resort
- El Portillo
- Grand Bahia Principe El Portillo Las Terrenas, Samana, Dominican Republic
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Grand Bahia Principe El Portillo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.