“Best in Las Terrenas!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Restaurante MI CORAZON

Restaurante MI CORAZON
Calle Juan Pablo Duarte # 7 | Esquina Carretera Playa Bonita, Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic
001-809-240-5329
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 83 Restaurants in Las Terrenas
Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Entertaining clients, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Doing business
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Best in Las Terrenas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I was blown away by the food and very impressed by the service. The dishes were immaculately presented and some of the tastiest food I've ever had. The shrimps and the fish were out of this world!

• Visited July 2014

New York City, New York
“Brilliant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

By far the best restaurant I have been to in Dominican Republic. Brilliant food, brilliant service, brilliant atmosphere. Loved it!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great cooking and attention to detail in the Caribbean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

If you love great cooking and excellent service this is the place for you. My wife had read previosTripadvisor reviews, which were very positive, and our experience confirmed all the good things said about Mi Corazon are true. Just to give you an example, the risotto which accompanied a fish dish was so good that it deserved being a main dish of its own. Each dish is made with very fresh products, and presented very well. Table service was excellent and the owner very nice and attentive. And all of this in the middle of a small Dominican town. Definitely unique.

New York City, New York
“Highly recommend this restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

After being greeted by host Lilo, our palates were welcomed with a tasty amuse bouche. We went for the three course menu with the specials of the week. The food was very creative and absolutely delicious. Though I enjoyed every dish, the one that would consistently bring me back to MI CORAZON would definitely be their Caribbean crab cake in a light lemongrass velouté. It's one of the most wonderful things I have ever had. I was literally licking that plate clean. Lilo came by our table several times, but was never intrusive at all. It's been a while since we've had excellent service with great food!

• Visited May 2014
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Fantastic food. Above expectations!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

Me and my wife had a wonderful dinner at Mi Corazon.
The food was delicious, the service was high class (Lilo, the owner, was an amazing host).
The only kinda weird thing was that thru our dinner we were the only one sitting in the restaurant... But I'm sure on other nights the place is busier.
I also have to mention that my wife said that their Carpaccio was the BEST she ever had in her life (and she love carpaccio and order it on almost every restaurant we go to..)

Visited May 2014