“dont be hard on a new business” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Grill, Native American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Bradford, United Kingdom
“dont be hard on a new business”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Just to say I think its great. We have quite a few bars in Baildon and now that we can eat too at Jerrys its wonderful. Although they have had teething problems I have never found that any of the staff are miserable. It is good value for money, very tasty and yes you have to wait it shouldn't be a problem I would rather have it fresh. Come on people attend, eat, drink be merry and enjoy it. Steak and ribs are fantastic.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“I wouldnt visit again.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Food quite nice but no ambience/atmosphere. The staff were miserable and made me feel guilty wanting service. Been twice and both times the place was dead.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Saturday night hell!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I and two friends called in here after being in The Bull across the road. The Bull was really busy and had a band on so we thought we would go to Jeremiahs as it looked a little quieter. Not so much quiet as dead! We had only been in once before, around half past five a couple of weeks before, again on a Saturday. That time as well, the place was dead. It did not take us long to find out why. My partner ordered the drinks, fairly standard stuff, but ordered me a cocktail - bearing in mind they advertise their cocktails, none of the staff knew how to make it and told us that only the boss, who was upstairs, could make it. 10-15 mins later, my cocktail finally arrived. There were five staff behind the bar and two security staff on the door, two 'bosses' upstairs, four customers (us) and no music - all this at around 10pm on a Saturday night. A particularly busy night in Baildon as not only was The Bull so busy you couldn't get to the bar, the Angel was busy, as was the wine bar down the road - even The Malt Shovel, not my favourite place to drink (broken toilet door) was rammed, even with a karaoke on! Yet this new bar, all refurbished, was empty. We asked to have some background music put on, only to have it put on so loud we couldn't hear each other speak! We asked for another round of drinks and again, the boss had to be asked to make the cocktail. We were told he was currently doing a sound check and so we would have to wait. 15 mins later and still no drink. When we asked about the drink we were told, by the boss, that 'we didn't have to drink there, we could always leave!' Needless to say we cancelled the drink and as my friends finished their drinks, we noticed a young couple come into the bar, and after looking around, walked straight out the other side. To add a further knock, the landlord of The Bull was so busy he had run out of ice and came over to ask them for some - which they gave him. We then left the bar. We will not be going back. I feel very sorry for whoever has invested in this business because with the management and staff they have in, it will not be long before they have lost their money. The management will probably blame it on the recession but I would advise the leaseholder to check out the other bars in Baildon - and then change his staff.

Visited August 2013
Bedford, United Kingdom
“Delicious burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

We ate here early one evening with 2 children. It was quite quiet but the service was good and the food was delicious.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Baildon, United Kingdom
“Well worth the wait!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

This was our first trip to Jeremiah's, we called early evening about 5.30 pm. The bar has a good range of American and Continental beers, we particularly enjoyed two cold San Miguel's on a warm evening. We ordered our meal of a Chilli Cheese Dog and a Cheese Burger, both meals were excellent and well presented. The bill for the two meals and two pints of San Miguel came to £22 which we thought was very reasonable. Our only criticism was we had to wait 45 minutes before the food was served, having said that it was well worth waiting for. We will definitely be back to try other items off the menu, the steak looks very good.

Visited July 2013