We loved this place. We lucked out and the owner was there while we were. They are so nice and accomidating. We were only planning to stay one night but ended up staying two and wish we could have stayed more. It is a great location in Tankah in the middle of beautiful rental homes. you won't see any crowds here. Only six rooms. They are beautiful rooms with nice linen and the best mattresses we found in our mexican vaction from Cozumel to Tulum. We stayed in six hotels on our trip and this was by far out favorite. The cenote across the street was the best we found in all the area. The reaf in fron of the hotel has increadible snorkling. our room opened onto the pool with the beach directly behind. The food was gourmet. At $150 / night it was a stretch on our budget but after a week of $60 bungalos it was so refreshing to have such a nice place. The owner let me use his mountain bike and kayak. They went snorkling with us. They would talk all night with us and answer any question we had. The staff was extremely friendly. If you want a massage they will bring the people to your room. Way to go Blue Sky.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With nine air conditioned beach front rooms, pool and lots of sand and blue water, this cozy little beach hotel could be the antidote for your urban anxiety. The Blue Sky hotel is located in tranquil Tankah Mexico on the Riviera Maya coast, roughly 70 miles south down the coastal highway from Cancun. If you are looking for a place to kick back and relax away from the crowds, and still not sacrifice your creature comforts, this is an excellent choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Blue Sky Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Sky Yucatan Peninsula
- Hotel Blue Sky
- Blue Sky Hotel Mexico/Soliman Bay