We stayed for 3 nights, overall very enjoyable. I agree with other reviewers that it is not a great value, perhaps a bit over-priced (otherwise I would have given it 5 stars), as is the restaurant. However, the rooms are beautifully decorated, the pool is very nice, and you can't beat the views of the blue sky and water. There were a few other visitors during our stay, but it is very private and serene. Bring water shoes to swim and enjoy the kayaks. The management company is extremely professional and reliable. A unique place to spend a few days on the coast, would definitely consider a return visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With nine air conditioned beach front rooms, pool and lots of sand and blue water, this cozy little beach hotel could be the antidote for your urban anxiety. The Blue Sky hotel is located in tranquil Tankah Mexico on the Riviera Maya coast, roughly 70 miles south down the coastal highway from Cancun. If you are looking for a place to kick back and relax away from the crowds, and still not sacrifice your creature comforts, this is an excellent choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Blue Sky Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Sky Yucatan Peninsula
- Hotel Blue Sky
- Blue Sky Hotel Mexico/Soliman Bay