Just returned from 11 nights with Blue Sky and can't recommend it enough. The staff are very welcoming and friendly, the rooms so clean and well equipped. I understand it has recently been refirbished and it shows, high quality fixtures and fittings which I didn't expect. Food is great, wood fired oven for freshly baked pizza and serve both traditional and Italian dishes. A boutique hotel in Tulum would cost you 2-3 times as much, avouid the crowds and stay here, you won't regret it. DO NOT STAY anywhere else in this area (see review re Casa Cenote).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With nine air conditioned beach front rooms, pool and lots of sand and blue water, this cozy little beach hotel could be the antidote for your urban anxiety. The Blue Sky hotel is located in tranquil Tankah Mexico on the Riviera Maya coast, roughly 70 miles south down the coastal highway from Cancun. If you are looking for a place to kick back and relax away from the crowds, and still not sacrifice your creature comforts, this is an excellent choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Booking.com so you can book your Blue Sky Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Sky Yucatan Peninsula
- Hotel Blue Sky
- Blue Sky Hotel Mexico/Soliman Bay