My husband and I just enjoyed a fantastic stay at Blue Sky! The staff was exceptional and the rooms could not have been more comfortable. We enjoyed walks on the beach, a visit to the Tulum ruins, snorkeling, swimming in the pool, and relaxing on the property! We enjoyed delicious food at Blue Sky-- wonderful breakfasts each morning and fantastic wood fired pizza and a pasta also!
Words cannot really express what a delightful stay we had...we will definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With nine air conditioned beach front rooms, pool and lots of sand and blue water, this cozy little beach hotel could be the antidote for your urban anxiety. The Blue Sky hotel is located in tranquil Tankah Mexico on the Riviera Maya coast, roughly 70 miles south down the coastal highway from Cancun. If you are looking for a place to kick back and relax away from the crowds, and still not sacrifice your creature comforts, this is an excellent choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Blue Sky Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Sky Yucatan Peninsula
- Hotel Blue Sky
- Blue Sky Hotel Mexico/Soliman Bay