“great atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

We had a wonderful meal at this restaurant and all enjoyed our meals. It had a nice buzz to it as it was a holiday weekend. I would return again.

Visited April 2014

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great food & atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

My partner and I arrived in town late at night and were afraid we wouldn't get a decent meal - they served us with a friendly smile at 8:30 on a Thursday! Food was amazing and the atmosphere was friendly and positive!
Defiantly would recommend.

Brisbane, Australia
“Poor Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

My Partner told me about Castro's, describing it as one of the "Best Meals", she had ever had. We were staying at Coolum so we visited the Restaurant and made a booking for 7.30pm the following morning, we made sure we did not have a big lunch in anticipation. We arrived at 7.30pm (4 adults) waited near the entrance for a good 5-10 minutes, staff noticed us but paid no attention, we then walked to the bar, standing in the middle of the restaurant for another 10 minutes, again staff walking around us, I finally got the attention of a staff member behind the bar whom found our booking, then referred us to another staff member whom didn't even look at us and pointed to a table saying "table 7" and walked off.
I have only walked out of a restaurant three times in my life and Castro's was the third.

• Visited April 2014
Coolum Beach, Australia
“Best pizza in town!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

My wife and I dined at Castros mid week and were probably lucky to get a table. A very busy little restaurant. We shared a pizza and a bottle of wine (which was bottle shop price as a mid-week special) and really enjoyed both.

The wood fired pizzas are very, very good at Castros. I would recommend a visit to locals and visitors to Coolum.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Friendly Staff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

A very nice trendy place to eat with really friendly staff. Nice atmosphere and a great location. The food was delish, enjoyed by husband and 3 teenagers! Cheers Castros!!

• Visited March 2014