Definitely can't beat the location. Easy and relaxing to come in and out of. Noise was not given how central it was. We walked everywhere.
Don't stay here if you are looking for luxury. It is definitely bare basics, and we did not find it very clean when we arrived (hair in shower drain). Little things like no soap to wash your hands with in the separate toilet and only limited toilet paper for a 5 night stay for 6 people. The basin in the separate toilet was was like the tiny tiny cheap ones you may see in a public beach or national park toilet. T.v. was nice, good reception, but was really low, basically on the ground. Not a big deal, but again it is the little things that add up.
Staff were very friendly. Rooms were basic basic but fine. If someone came in to upgrade a few small things, this place could definitely be rated high. We did enjoy our stay, but it could be so much nicer.
- Also Known As:
- Element On Coolum Beach Hotel Coolum Beach
- Element On Coolum Beach Hotel
- Element Coolum Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Element on Coolum Beach is the ultimate in Luxurious Accommodation and we are only just over 4 years old! The Resort features 49 one, two and three bedroom apartments including 5 Sub Penthouses.All of the apartments have at least one balcony with the option of Garden View, Pool View or Ocean View. Fully Self ContainedFull Laundry FacilitiesAir ConditionedCable TVRoom Service AvailableBBQ FacilitiesDay Spa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Element on Coolum Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.