My wife and I stayed here for our anniversary over three nights in November. We stayed in room 39 which was a top nfloor studio room with a spa and a private terrace on the roof.
I have to say that I was somewhat sceptical on arrival that I had made the right decision to stay here based on a negative review that I had read HOWEVER once we had settled in I was extremely happy with the choices made!
We had a great view both from our balcont overlooking the pool and tennis court as well as our private terrace on the roof where the ocean was just a stones throw away.
Being in a great location we only had to walk for 5 minutes to get to any of the cafes/restaurants along the main strip of Coolum and it was only a few more minutes to get down onto the beach for a refreshing frolick in th sea.
Overall i would stay here again and will be reccomending it to others.
- Also Known As:
- Coolum Seaside Apartments Hotel
- Coolum Seaside Apartments Hotel Coolum Beach
- Coolum Seaside Apartments Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 5 STAR accommodation at Coolum Beach, Sunshine Coastcome relax…Designed with you in mind, enjoy the room to relax at Coolum Seaside Resort. Our spacious apartments are fully self-contained and range from one to four bedrooms with studio options also available. We've considered your holiday needs right down to the finest detail. Generous inclusions mean everything you may require is at your fingertips, from bathrobes to BBQ tools, even umbrellas. Whether for your family holiday, romantic getaway or a business trip, these stunning Sunshine Coast Apartments are your home away from home.Here’s more of what you can expect of this beautiful space:- Three heated swimming pools, including lap pool, toddler swim-out & spacious adjoining spas- Private rooftop terraces, balconies & alfresco BBQ areas- Full-size tennis court & air-conditioned gymnasium- Business lounge & reading library- Free WiFi & Foxtel- Lush, tropical, award-winning gardens- Fully compliant disabled apartment- Free secure underground parking & lift access to all floorsgo explore…With just a short stroll, you’ll discover Coolum’s beautiful patrolled beach, boutique stores, and bustling cafes and restaurants. Further afield, you’ll find yourself centrally placed to make the most of the stunning Sunshine Coast’s hinterland, beaches and attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Coolum Seaside Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.